Front camera freeze issue
I've recently replaced an LCD on an iPhone 5, it was faulty so my supplier sent me a new one and I fitted it and then began to test it but noticed the front camera did not work, it just freezes (the back camera works fine)
Here's what I've tried:
- Checked connection (looks fine to me)
- Cleaned connection with 99.9% IPA
- Tried new camera flex (doesn't work)
- Tried whole new LCD with flex (just incase the other camera was faulty, also did not work)
- Checked for damage around the connection, as far as I can see under the black cover, it's fine.
It worked before I replaced the faulty LCD.
I've got no idea why it's not working, I've never had this issue.
Does anybody have any other suggestions? I've tried restoring it but lost my o2 nano so I'm getting another sent out
Here's a picture of the connector, do you think the solder could have anything to do with it?
here's the pic
Es esta una buena pregunta?