Are these the right SSD PCIe blades for iMac Late 2013?
I need to be 100% sure that if the information it's correct. I want to place a PCIe SSD blade to my Imac but I would like to know if any of the below options works for my IMac, if you agree with the following information please let me know:
1) Apple SM0512F or SM0256F SSD PCIe blades are the same Samsung blades models MZ JPU512T/OA6 (512GB) and MZ JPU256T/OA6 (256GB) respectively.
2) Those blades are used and compatible with the following models:
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Mid 2013)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2014)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Mid 2013)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2014)
- iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013)
- iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
Am I right?
If yes, these blades would work for IMac 21,5" and 27" Late 2013 and 2014.
I just need to be sure before I buy some used pulled from a Mac lap-top
Es esta una buena pregunta?