iPhone 3G Glass/Digiter Replacement: Screen Now Black
Ok, so I replaced the glass and put it back together only to get a black screen. I took it back apart and I think the #3 ribbon was pulled out but I'm not certain. The whole time, the phone functions (iTunes sync, mute button toggle causes vibration).
So here's what I've done with no success:
1. Changed back to the old (cracked) screen
2. Attempted hard reset (power + home). I'm not certain the home button was working at this point.
3. Discharged battery, recharged, hard reset
4. Discharged, re-seat cables 1, 2, 3. Charge. Hard Reset
5. Discharged. Pull logic board from battery to allow full power down. Reassemble. Charge. Startup. Hard reset.
Its sitting on the wall charger now in some hope that it needs a full charge for a proper hard reset.
Any ideas?! Help would be greatly appreciated as Google's not giving me much at this point.
Oh, I've tried to swipe the unlock button several times, but I've never heard the unlock sound so I'm pretty sure both the LCD and the digitizer aren't being recognized.
Thanks in advance....
Es esta una buena pregunta?