How can I upgrade my early 2008 24" iMac?
I am looking for any possible way to upgrade my current iMac. I've done some research with mixed results, and am looking for a more concrete answer. I would like to upgrade my RAM, HD, and if possible, my processor and graphics card (Even if this means I need a new motherboard, I'm still willing to do it!). Here's what I currently have:
- Model: 24" iMac 8 (early 2008 model)
- Processor: 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- RAM: 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM (Two 2 GB Modules)
- Graphics Processor: ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro 256 MB
- Hard Drive: 320 GB Hitachi HDT721032SLA380 (SATA)
My goal is to maximize my system as much as possible, because I use Music, Graphic Design, and Architecture software that requires a lot of RAM. I would like to get at least 8 GB of RAM (preferably 16 GB), a 2 TB HD, and if there is anyway to upgrade to a Core i7 processor or anything remotely close to it, I would like to do that as well. Please help me figure this out! Thanks!
Es esta una buena pregunta?