Saltar al contenido principal

Aporte original por: Cam S ,


if memory serves no it won’t be changeable as the gpu chip is soldered to the graphics card.  You can however try (or get someone to try) to reflow the original card.  I’ve had good luck with that.  Do NOT try to do a reflow in your oven or with a tea light. Those typically cause more damage than good.  You need a reflow machine (very expensive) or a good quality temperature controlled hot air reflow workstations.  Good luck! :-)