Aporte original por: Mark Prince ,
Did you disconnect the battery prior to performing the screen repair. On the 6s there is one pin on the top screen connector that stays charged with a significant voltage even when the phone is locked or turned off. If you did not disconnect the battery you may have caused some board damage. Usually this blows out the backlight IC but with stray voltage to ground you never know. I would take a close look at the battery connector on the board to see if it didn't short to ground.