Aporte original por: Josh W ,
Here is a great video that explains the "why": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsDpALKQjUQ There are countless tiny components inside your phone that corrode nearly immediately once your phone gets wet. The heat issue is a serious one since your phone does have a lipo battery and the battery can explode and catch fire. The best case scenario for you would be a bad battery. That's a pretty straight forward fix. Otherwise, it will be damage to the charging system which would require micro soldering skills and tools.