Saltar al contenido principal
Ayuda

Versión actual por: Arjan Kuiper ,

Texto:

The problem could be an overheating issue or that your power supply could be knackered.
 
So is it hot to the touch?
 
If so, unplug the power supply from the electrical outlet and wait a few hours.
If so, unplug the power supply from the electrical outlet and wait a few hours.
 
After that's done, plug it back in and see what it does.

Estatus:

open

Aporte original por: Arjan Kuiper ,

Texto:

The problem could  be an overheating issue or that your power supply could be knackered.

So is it hot to the touch?

If so, unplug the power supply and wait a few hours.

After that's done, plug it back in and see what it does.

Estatus:

open