Saltar al contenido principal

Repara tus cosas

Derecho a Reparar

Partes y herramientas

Ayuda

Versión actual por: oldturkey03 ,

Texto:

@msuns, check the wiring to the connector. Follow the wiring guide. Also, check the connector with a multimeter. It sounds like it continuously excites the solenoid on the water inlet valve. You need to set your multimeter to the voltage settings that are appropriate for your household (whatever country this may be:-)This could be by shorted wires as well as a failed control panel. If it is the control panel than you should not have anything at the connector end. That failure would be most evident in the control panel. Do also check the water level sensor to ensure that it does not send a continuous signal.
@msuns, check the wiring to the connector. Follow the wiring guide. Also, check the connector with a multimeter. It sounds like it continuously excites the solenoid on the water inlet valve. You need to set your multimeter to the voltage settings that are appropriate for your household (whatever country this may be:-)This could be by shorted wires as well as a failed control panel. If it is the control panel than you should not have anything at the connector end. That failure would be most evident in the control panel. Do also check the water level sensor to ensure that it does not send a continuous signal.
 
[image|764793][image|764794image|764793]

[image|764794
]
[image|764793][image|764794image|764793]

[image|764794
]

Estatus:

open

Editado por: oldturkey03 ,

Texto:

@msuns, check the wiring to the connector. Follow the wiring guide. Also, check the connector with a multimeter. It sounds like it continuously excites the solenoid on the water inlet valve. You need to set your multimeter to the voltage settings that are appropriate for your household (whatever country this may be:-)This could be by shorted wires as well as a failed control panel. If it is the control panel than you should not have anything at the connector end. That failure would be most evident in the control panel.
 
[image|764793image|764793][image|764794]
[image|764793image|764793][image|764794]

Estatus:

open

Editado por: oldturkey03 ,

Texto:

@msuns, check the wiring to the connector. Follow the wiring guide. Also, check the connector with a multimeter. It sounds like it is continually excited the solenoidcontinuously excites the solenoid on the water inlet valve. ThisYou need to set your multimeter to the voltage settings that are appropriate for your household (whatever country this may be:-)This could be by shorted wires as well as a failed control panel. If it is the control panel than you should not have anything at the connector end. That failure would be most evident in the control panel.
@msuns, check the wiring to the connector. Follow the wiring guide. Also, check the connector with a multimeter. It sounds like it is continually excited the solenoidcontinuously excites the solenoid on the water inlet valve. ThisYou need to set your multimeter to the voltage settings that are appropriate for your household (whatever country this may be:-)This could be by shorted wires as well as a failed control panel. If it is the control panel than you should not have anything at the connector end. That failure would be most evident in the control panel.
 
[image|764793]

Estatus:

open

Aporte original por: oldturkey03 ,

Texto:

@msuns, check the wiring to the connector. Follow the wiring guide. Also, check the connector with a multimeter. It sounds like it is continually excited the solenoid on the water inlet valve. This could be by shorted wires as well as a failed control panel. If it is the control panel than you should not have anything at the connector end. That failure would be most evident in the control panel.

[image|764793]

Estatus:

open