Saltar al contenido principal
Ayuda

Aporte original por: Nancy Cole ,

Texto:

My phone was submerged in water for about 10 seconds (dont ask).  I put it in a back of rice overnight and took the back off to inspect for residual moisture.  It works perfectly except for the led staying on in a low power state.  It went off for several weeks and then came back on all of a sudden.  Apparently the water cause a short causing this problem.  Solution - replace the part.  As already noted...  it is not difficult to do and there is a wealth of guidance on Youtube.  If your phone is dated or battery life is dwindling, its not a bad idea to replace the battery at the same time.  Hope this helps.

Estatus:

open