Saltar al contenido principal
Ayuda

Versión actual por: Paulo ,

Texto:

I feel your frustration, and afterhad same situation with iTunes.
After
very long hours of trying everything short of reinstalling Windows, I found a solution that worked for me: replaced
replaced
softpub.dll in both System32 '''AND''' SysWOW64. Et voila! Done. I'm
I'm
assuming this is valid for all things Apple, as I have seen literally hundreds of posts. Hope this also solves your predicament.
I feel your frustration, and afterhad same situation with iTunes.
After
very long hours of trying everything short of reinstalling Windows, I found a solution that worked for me: replaced
replaced
softpub.dll in both System32 '''AND''' SysWOW64. Et voila! Done. I'm
I'm
assuming this is valid for all things Apple, as I have seen literally hundreds of posts. Hope this also solves your predicament.

Estatus:

open

Aporte original por: Paulo ,

Texto:

I feel your frustration, and after very long hours of trying everything short of reinstalling Windows, I found a solution that worked for me: replaced softpub.dll in both System32 '''AND''' SysWOW64. Et voila! Done. I'm assuming this is valid for all things Apple, as I have seen literally hundreds of posts. Hope this also solves your predicament.

Estatus:

open