- If your LG VX4500 screen does not operate properly due to being cracked, shattered, or dead, you may want to replace it.
- A properly functioning LCD display screen will clearly reveal text and photos without interruption.
- Steps 6 and 7 require the use of a to remove the speaker and vibrator.
- Step 9 will require you to the solder joint using a soldering iron.
- This guide is straightforward and will help you replace the display screen in less than an hour.
- Make sure the cell phone is turned off and unplugged before you begin.