Preguntas de SoporteHaz una pregunta
No hay preguntas. ¡Sé el primero en hacer una pregunta!
Background and Identification
The Mallinckrodt 700 Series Ventilator System (including the 740 and 760 ventilators) provides respiratory support for pediatric and adult patients for a wide variety of clinical conditions.
In 2014, Mallinckrodt 700 Series Ventilators (PB740 and PB760) were recalled by the FDA. The parent company Covidien issued a correction to the operational life of the oxygen sensor (O2 sensor), PN 4-072214-00 used in the PB 840, and PN G-062010-00 used in the PB 740, and 760 ventilator systems. The operator's manual for the PB840 states a nominal life of one year and the addendum incorrectly states two years.
This ventilator system has one big keyboard on a grey cart with four wheels. It has a flex arm assembly on the top. The model number is located at the bottom of the back panel label which can help to identify this device.
This device is grey and black. The controls and indicators on the ventilator keyboard have three sections: the patient data section on the left of the keyboard, the ventilator settings in the middle, and the ventilator status section in the top right corner.
- 30kg (Ventilator only)
- 18kg (Cart only)
- 12.75kg (External battery)
- Ventilator only: 378 mm high x 515 mm wide x 370 mm deep (14.9 in. high x 20.3 in. wide x in. 14.6 in. deep)
- Ventilator and cart: 1255 mm high x 515 mm wide x 370 mm deep (49.4 in. high x 20.3 in. wide x 14.6 in. deep)
- Operating: 5 to 45°C (41 to 113°F) at 10 to 95% relative humidity
- Storage: -40 to 60°C (-40 to 140°F) at 10 to 95% relative humidity
- Operating: 8.7 to 16.0 psi (600 to 1100 hPa)
- Storage: 7.3 to 16.0 psi (500 to 1100 hPa)
- Altitude: Operating: Up to 4570 m (15,000 ft)
- Storage: Up to 15,240 m (50,000 ft)
- Storage Maintain under conditions listed above. Remove batteries from ventilator before storage.
Oxygen inlet supply
- Pressure: 40 to 90 psi (275 to 620 kPa)
- Flow: Maximum of 160 L/min at standard temperature and pressure, dry (STPD)
- Fitting type: DISS male, DISS female, NIST, Air Liquide, Australian type, or Dräger (depending on country and configuration)
- Oxygen regulator bleed: Up to 3 L/min
- Inspiratory limb connector: ISO 22-mm conical male
- Expiratory limb connector: ISO 22-mm conical female
- Gas exhaust port: ISO 30-mm conica
Gas mixing system
- Range of delivery to the patient: Up to 300 L/min for pressure support ventilation
- (PSV) spontaneous breaths or pressure control ventilation (PCV) mandatory breaths;
- 3 to 150 L/min for mandatory or assisted volume control ventilation (VCV) breaths.
- Leakage from one gas system to another: Not applicable (no high-pressure air
- Design pressure: 50 psi (345 kPa)
- Operating pressure range: 40 to 90 psi (275 to 620 kPa
- Maximum limited pressure
- 92 cmH2O (92 hPa)
- A dedicated backup circuit opens the safety valve if system pressure exceeds 115 cmH2O (113 hPa)