Mic and Receiver not functioning properly - lots of issues
Device is an iPhone 7 running iOS 11.1.
Things started when calls would all of a sudden start to break up, then whenever I try to make a call or receive one the call screen would freeze up and the other party doesn’t hear anything.
I need to close the call screen like you would close an app, so now I can’t make a call.
I’ve noticed that basically any app or service that uses the mic or receiver isn’t working properly:
- Siri – doesn’t respond to voice
- Dictating on the keyboard – fails as well
- Listening to anything on the receiver doesn’t work – for example a voice message on WhatsApp
- Voice Memo app – gets stuck as well.
- And so on…..
- The speaker works as usual though.
I took it to a lab and he said there’s a notorious issue with the iPhone 7’s audio chip and it’s probably it
What do you think?
Es esta una buena pregunta?