Sea Water Damaged iPhone 6
I was in the sea with my phone in my pocket for about 40 seconds. The phone was off when I noticed it 30 minutes later. I got as much water as I could out of there. Then I put in in rice for several hours. I try to turn it on and plugging it in after that (Yeah, it's the worst thing to do probably). I opened it up and tried plugging it in again. I think I heard the connectors for display getting fried. I felt it getting really hot. So I disconnected the battery and let it sit in rice for a night. In the morning, I connected the battery to the logic board again and the noise I heard last night wasn't there and it didn't get hot. However, the A8 chip was getting a little bit warm (at least that means he battery still works, right?). I tried to turn it back on again, but still, nothing showed up on the screen.
What should I do now? Rub alcohol onto the display connectors? And would it be a problem of the screen?
I unplugged it when the area where the connectors for display are were sizzling. Then I plugged the battery back on, it wasn't sizzling anymore. But when I tried to turn it on, still didn't work.
Here's some High Res images:
Es esta una buena pregunta?